NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship/Scheme
Application for the 2022 NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship Program is now being accepted by the Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Ltd (SNEPCo), on behalf of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Limited and its co-venture partners.
The program’s objectives are to support academic success and develop the abilities of young Nigerians. It offers successful applicants an annual award during their second year to the end of their undergraduate degree program.
Candidates are asked to submit an internet application at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2022NNPCSNEPCo for undergraduate students enrolled in Nigerian universities taking courses authorized by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
Requirements / Eligibility
The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL-TIME undergraduates studying in Universities within Nigeria.
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Currently, be in their second year of full-time study at a Nigerian University accredited by the NUC.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems; and
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity in the oil and gas industry, National or International.
*Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Application MUST be received by the scholarship portal ONLY by the specified deadline.
- Only candidates that meet the eligibility criteria will be invited for the monitored computer-based test.
- Only the top 10 candidates will be shortlisted from each of the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory for academic verification prior to the scholarship offer.
- Candidates with falsified results will be disqualified.
- Only candidates that have successfully satisfied the above criteria will be contacted to receive the scholarship award.
- To sustain the award, all scholars must maintain a minimum of 3.5 CGPA per session, in a 5-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems.
How To Apply
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2022NNPCSNEPCo
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- The academic result at the end of your first year.
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2022NNPCSNEPCo to return to the Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number, educational information, and other information, and upload the required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
9. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- Applications should be submitted on or before 14 April 2023.
- Examination details will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
Not interested in this scholarship, check more at: Latest international/local Scholarship
Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship in UK, 2023
The Andrea Levy Scholarships | Andrea Levy at the University of Edinburgh in UK, 2023