melbourne-institute-of-technology-international-student-scholarship – Studying abroad is one of the top dreams of any student, therefore, Melbourne Institute of Technology is happy to facilitate the education of talented and outstanding students. Through offering International Student Scholarship Grants for those who wish to study in Australia starting this academic session 2022-2023.
The funding programme seeks to support highly motivated students who will pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the Melbourne Institute of Technology. Students who want to learn high-quality education are invited to the university.
Who Can Apply
The scholarship is for all international countries and one of the qualification is that you must be an international student and eager to study abroad with outstanding performance.
About Melbourne Institute of Technology
MIT was established in 1996, the Melbourne Technology Institute is an Australian tertiary school, and it is the first regional, multi-sector University in Australia. All academic staff at MIT is approved to teach by Federation University.
Why Study at MIT
Why would you like to study at the Melbourne Institute of Technology? It offers a variety of academic programmes with campuses located in Melbourne and Sydney, ranging from undergraduate (University Pathway Diploma and Bachelor’s degree), business, accounting, management, marketing, information technology, computer networking, and telecommunications engineering.
Details of the International Student Scholarship Grants in Australia 2022-2023
- Institution: Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Engineering Technology, Bachelor of Networking, Bachelor of Networking – Major in Cyber Security, Bachelor of Networking – Major in Software Engineering, Bachelor of Data Analytics, Master of Business Analytics, Master of Data Analytics, Master of Data Analytics – Major in Software Engineering, Master of Engineering, Master of Networking, Master of Networking, Major in Cyber Security
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All undergraduate and postgraduate students commencing trimesters one, two, and three, 2022, are eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship is applied for the duration of the program and is only on tuition fees.
- Students are eligible for the scholarship only on first attempt units. If they repeat a unit, they will need to pay the full tuition fee for the repeated unit.
- Applicants must check the admission requirement for their chosen course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the minimum English Language Requirements for entry into a Melbourne Institute of Technology course. You should provide evidence of English language skills test-for example, IELTS, PTE, and TOEFL
Value of Scholarship
Melbourne Institute of Technology will provide the amount of $4980.00 to get financial assistance for their undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in Australia.
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for admission through the University’s application portal at the Melbourne Institute of Technology. After that, Students can apply for the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- Certified copies of your academic documents such as your results and award certificates;
- Certified copy of your passport and visa copy if you have a visa;
- Employment-related documents such as employment letter and resume (where applicable).
Application is Ongoing for the academic session 2022-2023
This is the official website to apply for admission at the university, then use the apply now button to apply for scholarship
Message from the Vice Chancellor and the President
Professor David Battersby, Vice-Chancellor
Congratulations and welcome to the Federation University Australia community. As Victoria’s premier regional university, we have been educating Australia’s future leaders, innovators and thinkers for 150 years.
We have been here for our communities through wars, disasters and times of strong economic growth. We provide the learning, innovation and research they need to survive and succeed.
Today is no different. We are resilient and ready to shape the future. Join us on the journey!
We are delighted to work in association with Melbourne Institute of Technology to enable students from around the world to obtain a valued qualification from us.
You are now part of a 20,000 strong network of Federation students, across Australia and the world, ready to thrive in a digital post-COVID world.
Our purpose is to transform lives and enhance communities. A qualification from Federation University or Federation TAFE does just that.
We support our students to succeed and prepare them for the future. We are rated the number one university in Victoria for full-time employment and our graduates have the highest starting salaries. We are rated the number one university in Victoria for the way we support our students, develop their skills and for the exceptional quality of our teachers. We are number one in all of Australia for postgraduate teaching quality.
Federation works with you to make learning something you can do, whoever you are and wherever you are on your lifelong learning journey. We help you develop the skills you need to follow your passion.
This all combines with our internationally-connected research collaborations that are focused on solving real-world problems and making a difference in people’s lives. Our research is world-class and rated well above or above world class in 11 disciplines.
We invite you to become part of our history.