Arden University CIS and MENA Scholarship Grants – This is an opportunity for all international students to achieve their study abroad dream. By applying for the Arden University CIS and MENA Scholarship Grants for International Students. Interested students are welcome to apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
This Educational Award is available for shining International students who are going to register in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university and will commence studies this year 2022.
Description of Arden University
Arden University is a private, for-profit teaching university in the United Kingdom. The university specializes in online remote learning and blended learning for higher education. Its main goal is to break down obstacles to higher education, encourage new forms of learning, and enrich people’s lives.
Why study at Arden University?
Arden University is proud of the robust student support services it provides. After all, a strong support system is crucial to your success at university. Providing you with all the assistance and direction you require. They’re here to help you with whatever you need, whether it’s academic, financial, personal, or just general advice, at every step of your degree.
Details of CIS and MENA Scholarship Grants for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: Arden University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken, at the United Kingdom
To be considered for this scholarship, you must be from one of the below regions, meet the eligibility requirements set out in our terms and conditions, and complete the short application form.
- Eligible Countries: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan,. Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Kuwait, Algeria, Yemen
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate, MBA programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- All undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at our Berlin study centre, including our MBA.
- The applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All programmes at Arden are taught in English. Therefore, it is expected that the applicants are fluent in the language. IELTS test scores will be accepted as proof of proficiency.
Value of Scholarship
Arden University will award the selected student’s tuition fee a 33% reduction in tuition fees at the undergraduate level and a 40% reduction at the postgraduate.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must log in to the application portal of the university and apply for admission. All eligible students will be considered automatically upon completing the short scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Your completed online application
- Relevant academic transcripts from your previous studies
- An internationally recognized passport picture
- A scanned copy of your national ID or passport information page
- A scanned copy of your latest degree, diploma, or certificate of enrolment with an approximate graduation date
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Two reference letters (professional or academic)
Application Deadline: Applications are Ongoing! Go through the apply here link for more specific dates
School Website: Applications for each program must be made via the University’s Portal, then apply for the scholarship with this link below.
- Silnels Scholarship
- Scholarship for Alvernia University
- Manchester United Academy Official Scholarship
- ICM September 2022 Scholarship Application
- University of East Anglia International Country Awards UK, 2022/2023
- Technological University of the Shannon Scholarship 2022-2023
- Melbourne Institute of Technology International Student Scholarship Grants in Australia 2022-2023