The Sherryl Kintu Scholarship – The Sherryl Kintu Scholarship is open to all applicants for business and graphic design courses at Arden University. Here is an opportunity for you to achieve your study abroad dream by applying for the Sherryl Kintu Scholarship. Interested students are welcome to apply for the scholarship.
This Scholarship award is available for intellectual students with outstanding performance who are going to register in an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the university and will commence studies this year 2022.
Description of Arden University
Arden University is a private, for-profit teaching university in the United Kingdom. The university specializes in online remote learning and blended learning for higher education. Its main goal is to break down obstacles to higher education, encourage new forms of learning, and enrich people’s lives.
Why would you like to study at Arden University? Arden University is proud of the robust student support services it provides. After all, a strong support system is crucial to your success at university, providing you with all the assistance and direction you require. They’re here to help you with whatever you need, whether it’s academic, financial, personal, or just general advice, at every step of your degree.
- The scholarship amounts to 100% of the full tuition fees for your course
- You can receive one scholarship per annum
- Scholarship applications are open to all new online and blended learning business and design students at Arden University starting in the autumn 2022 intakes (Sept/Oct/Nov)
- The deadline for applications is 30th June 2022
The Sherryl Kintu Scholarship scheme was set up as a tribute to, and in recognition of, the passions and interests of Sherryl Kintu, who was a dedicated employee of Global University Systems for 9 years, where she rose from executive assistant to a director-level position. Sherryl sadly passed away in April 2021. She was known as a trustworthy friend to individuals and the company, with a passion and drive for everything she did. Applicants to this scholarship are expected to reflect these qualities.
Scholarship Aims and Objectives
The aims and objectives of this scholarship are guided by the ideas and thoughts of Sherryl’s family and friends, and ultimately to drive the success of worthy individuals in the direction Sherryl would have wished. Sherryl was passionate about the entrepreneurial spirit of black women, and also a highly creative person in the arts. It is these areas of study and career progression that the scholarship supports.
Open to blended learning and online learning applicants, The Sherryl Kintu Scholarship is supported by the Executive CEO and Founder of Global University systems in recognition of Sherryl’s contribution.
- Eligible Countries: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Kuwait, Algeria, Yemen
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate, MBA programme
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- All undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at our Berlin study centre, including our MBA.
- The applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All programmes at Arden are taught in English. Therefore, it is expected that the applicants are fluent in the language. IELTS test scores will be accepted as proof of proficiency.
In assessing your application: The Sherryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) will look for a number of qualities in line with the aims and objectives of the scholarship. In particular:
- The overall quality of your application – clear evidence of ‘passion’, ‘drive’, creativity and ambition will carry particular weight.
- The apparent need for funding.
- The goals and progression you will achieve arising from the scholarship.
To start your Sherryl Kintu Scholarship application, please complete the application form below and attach it alongside your supporting documents when you apply for your course. Read the Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
- Silnels Scholarship
- Scholarship for Alvernia University
- Manchester United Academy Official Scholarship
- ICM September 2022 Scholarship Application
- University of East Anglia International Country Awards UK, 2022/2023
- Technological University of the Shannon Scholarship 2022-2023
- Melbourne Institute of Technology International Student Scholarship Grants in Australia 2022-2023