Mpower financing’s global citizen scholarship – The Global Citizen Scholarship was purposefully created by Mpower Financing to be as inclusive as possible in order to reflect the inclusive, diverse experiences of international and DACA students. The scholarship has few requirements, so anyone can apply.
They are the best partner for international students in North America! MPOWER offers student loans for international students who are attending an eligible U.S. college or university.
Secured On Your Future
A student loan without a cosigner, collateral, or U.S. credit history.
Flexible Funding Options
Fixed-rate loans from $2,001 to $100,000 total with up to 1.50% in interest rate discounts.
Made for Global Citizens
International student loans and scholarships are offered to 190+ nationalities.
We Support Your Journey
Free visa support letters and exclusive career strategy services.
MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship Details
Scholarships are awarded annually to international and DACA students enrolled at schools MPOWER supports.
Grand Prize: $10,000
Honorable Mention: $2,000
- Be accepted at, or enrolled in, a full-time degree program at the U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports, and
- Be an international student allowed to legally study in the U.S. or Canada, as applicable:
- For study in the U.S., this means that the applicant meets one of these criteria:
– Has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S.
– Is protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
– Is a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder)
- For study in Canada, this means the applicant meets one of these criteria:
– Is a Canadian permanent resident
– Has a valid Canadian study permit
We have created this scholarship specifically for international and DACA students. Therefore, U.S. citizens wishing to study in the U.S., and Canadian citizens wishing to study in Canada, are not eligible for this scholarship.
All eligible students must complete the application form and submit the essay, whether or not you are an MPOWER borrower
Application Deadline: The Mpower global citizen scholarship application closes on January 15, 2023.
Note: Winners will be selected based solely on their essay submission. MPOWER will select winners based on:
- The quality of the applicant’s essay; the essay should demonstrate clarity of thought, compelling goals and vision, and superior communication skills in English;
- The extent to which there is a clear nexus between the applicant’s intended field of study and his/her goals and aspirations; and
- The applicant’s potential as a scientist, entrepreneur, leader, and/or change-maker who will make a positive impact.
Not interested in this scholarship, check more at: Latest international/local Scholarship