NAU was formally established in April 2007 under the name Texas Gulf Institute. North American University is a private institution located in Stafford, Texas (NAU). Undergraduate and graduate degrees in business administration, criminal justice, computer science, and education are offered by the university.
What benefits come from attending North American University? Undergraduate, graduate and alumni students are given the instruments, sources, and assistance they require to excel in and outside of the classroom.
- University or Organization: North American University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $14,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries:. All countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects:. All subjects offered by the university are eligible for the scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria:. Applicants must satisfy all the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- A limited number of scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Summer semesters are not eligible for scholarships since the funding is only available for fall and spring semesters.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must complete the online application form for an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents:. The candidate must provide the following:
- An original passport copy
- Transcripts of academic papers
- Reference letters, letters of recognition, certificates, etc.
- Status of finances
- Admission Requirements:. A student must have the following scores: SAT 1050, ACT 20, 40% PR in the National Exam, and a GPA of 3.50 to 3.49.
- Language Requirement:. In addition to the admission requirements, international students must demonstrate English proficiency. The following methods may be used to demonstrate proficiency in English:
- 213 CBT, 550 PBT, 79 IBT for TOEFL
- 6.5 on the IELTS
- 100 points for Duolingo
- Cambridge English Language Testing (CELTA) Academic: 53
- A score of 58 or a grade of C or above on the Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) exam
- Prior to March 2016, SAT Scores were 500 for Reading and 500 for Writing; SAT Scores from March 2016 to the present: 27 for Reading, 29 for Writing, and 29 for Language.
- The ACT English score is 23
- Completion of American-based college or university Composition and Rhetoric I with a grade of “C” or better.
- TSI or similar programs in other states
- Degrees from U.S. institutions of higher education
- High school graduation or completion of a degree in an English-speaking country
- Finalization of the NAU Intensive English Program with Gulf Language School
In order to cover applicants’ study expenses in the USA, North American University will give them a scholarship of $14,000.
Application Deadline: This scholarship is still open; no deadline was given.
Not interested in this scholarship, check more at: Latest international/local Scholarship