NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Questions and Answers – This article will portray some frequent questions students do about NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Scheme. Below are the frequently Ask questions.
Before we get into the meat of the matter, many students have no idea what a FAQ is when they come across the term. The acronym FAQ stands for “Frequently Asked Questions.” Here we will show you some of the FAQs students do ask.
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme for 2022 will be the center of this FAQ.
FAQ For NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
1. How do I apply for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship?
If you meet the requirements for the scholarship award, please complete the application form accessible from the online application link inside the scholarship advert.
2. Who is eligible for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship?
Full-time 100-level students in Nigerian tertiary Institutions studying any of the courses listed on the Requirement/Eligibility page or indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and Imo States. The applicant must have gained admission during the 2021/2022 academic session.
3. I am a current scholarship beneficiary from an International Oil and Gas Company, do I still need to apply? No. Current beneficiaries of International Oil and Gas scholarship schemes are expected to benefit from only one scholarship scheme. Hence, are not eligible to apply to this scheme.
4. What do I major in to apply for the scholarship? Read through the courses listed on the Requirement/Eligibility page to confirm eligibility.
5. Do I need to be accepted into a particular institution before I apply for the scholarships?
Applicants must have gained full-time admission into a recognized Nigerian tertiary institution.
6. Can I send an open application?
No. the Application is strictly done through the application portal.
7. Will you confirm receipt of my application?
Once you submit your online application form you will be sent an automated email acknowledging receipt of your application. You will subsequently be contacted if you make the Aptitude test shortlisted, if not you will be notified at the end of the campaign.
8. What happens to my online application?
Applications are stored in a database; after the closing date they are evaluated and a shortlist is compiled of qualified applicants. Applicants who did not qualify for the scholarship will be notified at the end of the scholarship campaign.
9. How do I create my profile and apply?
Visit www.Scholastica.ng and click on Register to create an account, activate your account via your email, and return to www.Scholastica.ng to complete your user profile. Ensure you click 2021/2022 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship to open the scholarship page. Then click “Apply” in the top right-hand corner of your screen to apply.
10. Can I change my profile details?
Yes, you can. You are responsible for the correctness of the details provided. To correct errors after submission of your application, kindly log on to your Scholastica profile, click on “My Account”, a dropdown appears, then click on “My Messages”. You will be directed to a page where you can directly send a message to the scholarship administrator stating your corrections. The corrections will be effected and a mail sent to you to confirm it.
11. Can I change the course (programme) or institution in my application and can I add information to my application after submitting it?
You cannot make any changes or additions to your application once submitted, and the deadline has passed. Applications that are not complete when submitted will be cancelled and will not be considered. However, if the application deadline has not passed, you can edit/make changes to your application online. Refer to question 10 on how to do this.
12. When my details have been corrected after I applied, is this correction effected in my application, or do I have to re-apply? No, you don’t have to re-apply, corrections effected before the application deadline will be used during short-listing.
13. Where can I upload my passport photograph and other required documents?
During the creation of your profile, click on the tab “Passport Photograph” and upload your passport in JPEG format, no larger than 200KB in size. To upload other documents, click on the tab “Documents” select the appropriate document from the drop-down list, and upload.
14. What is the maximum size and image format of passport photographs and other required documents?
Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format for your passport must be JPEG, other files can be PDF, DOC, or DOCX.
15. My course of study is not listed in my institution’s list of courses in the online application form. What do I do?
If your course of study is not on your institution’s course list in the online application form, send an email to [email protected] stating the name of your course of study, Faculty, CGPA Scale, and name of the institution. You will be notified in less than 24 hours via email once it has been added. Note that this pertains to adding the course to your institution’s list of offered courses only, it does not essentially make the course eligible for application. Carefully read the Eligibility/Requirements page for the list of eligible courses.
16. How do I know my application has been received?
When you submit your application online, you automatically receive confirmation of receipt by email. Please note that your email provider may see this confirmation email as spam, so check if your junk or spam folder contains an email sent by [email protected] You can also visit your profile to view the status of your application.
17. I am unable to submit my application before the deadline. Can I submit it after the deadline?
No. E-Application closes at the stipulated deadline.
18. Do I need to pay to facilitate the application?
You are strongly advised not to patronize anyone by cash or kind. This award is strictly based on merit and meeting the award criteria. Note: Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
19. Must I be of a certain age to qualify for the scholarship?
20. When is the scholarship application due?
The application deadline is strictly 8th July 2022. Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline
21. How do I apply?
Once you have identified the scholarship award category that applies to you, ensure that you read and follow the eligibility and application requirements for each scholarship. You must use the format advertised, and correctly provide all the required information and documentation.
22. What must I submit with my application, to ensure it is a complete application?
You must read the scholarship award information carefully and provide the documentation requested in the Eligibility requirements section.
23. Can I fax or email the application or its components to the Scholarship Team?
No. Faxed or email applications or components will not be accepted.
24. Can I apply through the Representative in my university or hometown?
FAQ For Online Proctored Test
1. How do I know that my computer meets the requirements for the Test?
Kindly go to https://network-test.talview.com/ and check your computer suitability before the test.
2. Is there an alternative provision for calculator?
If the assessment you are taking requires a calculator, one will be automatically provided on the test page.
3. Questions are not displaying?
Once you have completed all pretest checks, go through the test instructions and then click on the “Next” button at the bottom right to proceed to answer questions.
4. Can only view “Attempt all questions”, “Next” button not showing?
The “Next” button would be at the bottom right of the test screen.
5. Invalid username and password?
Please type in exactly what was sent to you.
6. Must the laptop have a webcam and why do I need a webcam for the test?
A webcam is a compulsory requirement as this would be used to record and monitor your test.
7. Can I upload a scanned ID card?
Yes, you can upload a scanned ID card before starting the test.
8. Can I make use of an iPad in place of a laptop for the test?
No, only computers can be used for the test.
9. Getting a response that I am not currently scheduled for an assessment?
This could be because you are trying to log in outside of your scheduled testing duration or you have already completed the test.
10. The page keeps loading
All settings take a couple of minutes to load. Slow loading is a result of an internet connection. Please check your connection and try again.
11. Webcam unable to capture ID card and face properly?
Ensure you are in a room with proper lighting. Also, ensure you are properly positioned in front of the webcam. During the test, ensure you limit unnecessary face movement.
12. Audio detect page is hanging
Please check that the computer you are using does not have any hardware issues.
13. Unable to submit and logged out
Please check your internet connection. Ensure all uploads get to 100% and the “Test Completed Successfully” is displayed before closing the page.
Read more at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2022
Not interested in this one, check more at: Latest international/local Scholarship