Transform Together International Scholarships At Sheffield Hallam University – Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international students starting a full-time taught course in 2022–23. A half-fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Students who can show outstanding academic achievement are given scholarships. Additionally, applicants must explain how they will stand out as a representative of Sheffield Hallam University both during and after their studies. Applications for scholarships are now being accepted for courses beginning in January 2023.
Things to Know
Scholarships are competitive and selection is based on the information provided in the online scholarship application form.
You must provide your eight-digit Student Identifier (SI) number on the online scholarship application form. This is given to you by the University when your course application has been processed.
Transform Together scholarships are awarded as a tuition fee reduction and apply to fees payable in the first year of study only. No cash alternative is available.
Transform Together scholarships are not transferable and cannot be deferred to later start date. Only one financial incentive (scholarship or award) is permitted for each course of study.
The University reviews and updates our scholarship offer annually, therefore the offer is subject to change each academic year. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Eligible Countries: International students
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Duration of Scholarship: for a full period of study
Check Also: Scholarship for Alvernia University
University of Waterloo Perimeter Scholars International Awards 2022/2023, Canada
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
For Post Graduate and Undergraduate
- be an international fee-paying student
- have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your undergraduate honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course (Postgraduate only)
- have not been awarded a postgraduate qualification either in the UK or overseas in the past. Transform
- Together postgraduate scholarships are strictly for students progressing from undergraduate to postgraduate study. (Postgraduate only)
- must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course (Undergraduate only)
- have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
- be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company, or an employer
be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study
- You are not eligible to apply if you
- have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship
- have previously received a Transform Together scholarship for a course at the same level of study
- have been awarded a postgraduate qualification, either in the UK or overseas, in the past. (postgraduate only)
- are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution outside the UK
- have an offer for one of our International Foundation Programmes. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the Foundation Programme
- do not hold an offer of a place on a course at Sheffield Hallam University. We strongly advise applicants to accept their offer as we reserve the right to only consider applicants for a scholarship if they have accepted an offer for their course of study
How to Apply:
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for January 2023, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number from us, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 01 November 2022.
- Scholarship application form
- Send your academic transcripts to [email protected] by 01 November 2022.
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline.
Application Deadlines: November 1st, 2022
Not interested in this scholarship, check more at: Latest international/local Scholarship
Stafford Scholarships for International Students at North American University, USA
Royal Academy of Engineering Research Fellowships in the UK for 2022/2023