The educational program aims to assist overseas students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree at an institution in the United States. Grants for International Students in the United States 2022-2023 at the University of Findlay are currently open.
Brief Description of the University of Findlay
Established in 1882 through a joint partnership between the Churches of God, General Conference, and the city of Findlay, the University is known for excellence in its science, health professions, animal science, and equestrian studies programs, but also for cultivating the next generation of business leaders, educators, and innovative thinkers through a dedication to experiential learning, both in and outside of the classroom.
The University of Findlay is a private university in Findlay that was founded in 1882. It provides sixty undergraduate programs, ten master’s degrees, and four doctoral-level student degree programs. The campus is located in Findlay, Ohio, a beautiful, safe city known for an outstanding job market, busy downtown, and four distinct seasons.
Their calling is to cultivate the potential within each student through academic excellence, transformative experiences, and a supportive community that is grounded in the Christian faith.
Why choose to study at the University of Findlay? The university will educate you for a successful job and urge you to make the most of your English cultural experience. You put forth a lot of effort to achieve high marks and spread the word about your education.
Brief Details of University of Findlay Presidential Scholarship Grants for International Students in USA 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Findlay
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not stated
- To be Taken at: United States of America
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent record.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.75-3.94
- Students must have a minimum of a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide the official proof of English proficiency :
- TOEFL Minimum Score: 61
- IELTS Minimum Score: 6.0
- iTEP Minimum Score: 3.5
- PTE Academic Minimum Score: 50
- Duolingo Minimum Score: 95
Value of Scholarship
The University of Findlay will provide an award amount of $19,000 to the successful candidates.
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in this educational program, students have to take admitted to the bachelor’s degree program via the university application portal or common application at the university. No separate application is required for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for High school transcripts and school leaving certificate or diploma, a copy of your passport bio page, ?and a Bank statement showing available funds for at least the first year of studies.
Admissions should be applied for using the official school’s website, and then the scholarship should be applied for using the Apply Now option below.
Application Deadline: There is no application deadline at the University of Findlay, and students are admitted on a continual basis.
- Silnels Scholarship
- Scholarship for Alvernia University
- Arden Psychology Scholarship Application
- The Sherryl Kintu Scholarship at Arden University
- Manchester United Academy Official Scholarship
- ICM September 2022 Scholarship Application
- Vesuvio International School Scholarship Grants in Italy 2022-2023
- Baylor University International Academic Scholarships 2022/2023, USA
- Technological University of the Shannon Scholarship 2022-2023
- University of East Anglia International Country Awards UK, 2022/2023
- University of Canberra Gems International Partner Scholarships in Australia 2022-2023
- Health Heroes Grants for International Students at the University of Salford in the UK 2022-2023
- Arden University CIS and MENA Scholarship Grants for International Students 2022-2023
- Melbourne Institute of Technology International Student Scholarship Grants in Australia 2022-2023